Army (artillery and engineers). Copy of correspondence between the Treasury and the War Office relative to the increase in the retirement of general officers of the Royal Artillery and Royal Engineers (army estimates, p. 84); also, returns of the ages, and of the numerical position in the list at the date of their retirement, of the colonels of artillery and engineers who accepted retirements of 600l. per annum in the years 1864, 1865, and 1866; and, of the ages of the six senior colonels of artillery, and the six senior colonels of engineers, on 1st July last [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Treasury and War Office relative to Increase in Retirement of General Officers of Royal Artillery and Engineers
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (129)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLI, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.363.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|