East India (Council). Return of the names of the Council of India, with dates of appointment according to seniority; stating also their ages last birthday; whether previously a director of the East India Company, &c.; and the salary and allowances received as member of the council:--and, similar return of the six secretaries of departments, and of the accountant general, the auditor, and the director general of stores [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Names of Council of India; Return of Secretaries of Depts., Accountant General, Auditor and Director-General of Stores
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (111)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVI, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.390.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|