Turnpike trusts. Return of turnpike trusts continued by the annual continuance acts in the last four years, 1864, 1865, 1866, and 1867, giving name of trust and county in each case; date of expiry of last local act in each case; amount of interest per cent. payable under last local act; amount of interest payable since placed in continuance act; names of trusts out of debt; names of trusts where roads wholly or partly maintained by parishes; amount of debt paid off in each case since trusts placed in annual continuance act; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Turnpike Trusts continued by Continuance Acts, 1864-67
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (335)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXII, 16 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (16 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.716.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|