Sligo County election. Copies of correspondence with the Irish Government complaining of the use of military and police in the county of Sligo previous to the late election for that county; and of applications for the aid of military and police in collecting or escorting voters; and, return of the number and distribution of the military and police forces stationed in the county of Sligo at certain periods [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence with Irish Government complaining of Use of Military and Police Forces in County of Sligo, previous to Election
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (180)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.431.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|