Local taxation returns. Abstract of the returns transmitted to the Secretary of State for the Home Department, pursuant to the Local Taxation Returns Act, the 23 & 24 Vict. c. 51, for the latest period of twelve months preceding the month of June 1863, for which the accounts of the different corporations, commissions, vestries, bodies, &c., were made up, being for the third year during which the act has been in operation [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Abstract Returns to Home Secretary, pursuant to Local Taxation Returns Act, for Accounts of Corporations, Coms., Vestries, etc., 1862-63
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (524)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (425 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIII, 425 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (425 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.269-274.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|