Railway accidents. Return of the number and nature of the accidents and injuries to life and limb which have been reported to the Board of Trade as having occurred on all the railways open for traffic in England and Wales, Scotland, and Ireland respectively, during the year ended the 31st day of December 1868 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Accidents on Railways in England and Wales, Scotland and Ireland, 1868
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (291)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIV, 22 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (22 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.462.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|