Trades Unions Commission: Manchester outrages inquiry. Report presented to the trades unions commissioners by the examiners appointed to inquire into acts of intimidation, outrage, or wrong alleged to have been promoted, encouraged, or connived at by trades unions in Manchester and its neighbourhood. Vol. I.--Report [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report to Trades Unions Coms. by Examiners to inquire into Acts of Intimidation alleged to have been promoted by Trades Unions in Manchester and its Neighbourhood. Volume I. Report; Volume II. Minutes of Evidence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
[1867-68] ; 
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (332 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX, 332 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (332 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.491-495.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|