Poor Law (Patrick Brophy). Copy of letter, dated 28 January 1863, from the Irish Poor Law Commissioners, to the Kilkenny Board of Guardians, relative to the removal of a pauper named Patrick Brophy from Stockport to Kilkenny [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Letter, January 1863, from Irish Poor Law Coms. to Kilkenny Board of Guardians, relative to Removal of Pauper, named Patrick Brophy, from Stockport to Kilkenny
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (104)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 69.408.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|