Metropolitan Board of Works. Return from the Metropolitan Board of Works for the year 1860, of the names of all persons employed in carrying out the provisions of the act 19 & 20 Vict. c. 120, with the salary and emoluments received by each; also, an account of the sums already expended for building the new offices in Spring Gardens, and the sums which will be required for completing and furnishing the same; also, an estimate of the sums required to be raised by the board for the year 1861 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return from Metropolitan Board of Works of Names of Persons employed, Sums expended for building new Offices in Spring Gardens, and Estimate of Sums required by Board, 1861
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (178)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.405.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|