Local government supplemental (no. 4.) A bill to confirm certain provisional orders under "the Local Government Act, 1858," relating to the districts of Barton, Eccles, Winton and Monton, Bognor, Bolton (2), Chippenham, Harrogate, Merthyr Tydfil, Ryde, Stroud, and Worthing; and for other purposes relative to certain districts under the said act [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to confirm certain Provisional Orders under Local Government Act, 1858, relating to: Districts of Burton, Eccles, Winton and Monton, Bognor, Bolton, Chippenham, Harrogate, Merthyr Tydfil, Ryde, Stroud and Worthing
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (226)
- Government document
1 online resource (40 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 40 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (40 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.14.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|