Navy (transports). Return of cost, tonnage, power, and consumption of coal of the transports "Serapis," "Malabar," "Crocodile," "Jumna," and "Euphrates;" showing, also, the expense of conducting the service in conveying the Indian reliefs, to and from India, during the past season [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Cost of Transports Serapis, Crocodile, Malabar, Jumna and Euphrates
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (471)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLV, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.556.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|