Navy (ships sold). Return of the number of ships (whether steamers or sailing vessels) sold by the Admiralty from July 1859 to 9 May 1867, stating severally the ages of the ships, the ages of the engines, the number and weight of spare screw propellers, the tonnage, horse power, and the net amount of money obtained for each ship, &c.; and, copy of official reports relating to the sale and valuation of the said ships [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Ships sold by Admiralty, 1859-67
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (560)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIV, 28 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (28 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.390.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|