Bank notes issue. A bill as amended in committee and on re-commitment] to make provision for empowering country banks of issue to obtain relief from certain restrictions upon payment from time to time of a certain charge in respect thereof [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to make provision for empowering Country Banks of Issue to obtain Relief from Restrictions on Payment of Charge (as amended in Committee, and on Re-commitment)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (123)
- Government document
1 online resource (7 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 7 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (7 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|