Cattle plague inquiry. Quarterly returns (nos. 1 and 2), containing returns of the number of farms, &c., affected, and of the animals attacked, killed, died, and recovered, from the commencement of the disease to the 30th September 1865 and the 30th December 1865 respectively; with corrections from information received at the Veterinary Department of the Privy Council Office to 31st January 1866 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Returns of Number of Farms affected, and Animals attacked, killed, died and recovered, from commencement of Disease to December 1865; Corrections from Information received at Veterinary Dept. of Privy Council Office, to January 1866
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (235)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIX, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 72.459.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|