Wine duties. Copy of the correspondence between the Treasury and the revenue boards and the Board of Trade on the subject of proposals for a reduction of the wine duties in connection with negotiations for a treaty of commerce with Portugal [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Treasury, Revenue Boards and Board of Trade on Proposals for Reduction of Wine Duties in connection with Negotiations for Treaty of Commerce with Portugal
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (123)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (54 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVI, 54 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (54 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.485.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|