County courts. Return from every county court in England and Wales of the total number of plaints, &c. entered in each court from 1 January to 31 December 1873, both days inclusive; distinguishing those not exceeding Đ.20; those above Đ.20; and not exceeding Đ.50; and those by agreement above Đ.50 (in continuation of parliamentary paper, no. 123, of session 1873) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Proceedings in County Courts in England and Wales, 1873
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (117)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (56 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIV.123, 56 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (56 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 80.464.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|