Bank of England. An account of bank notes of the Bank of England held by the public, and of bank notes of the Bank of England and coin held in reserve by the Bank of England; also, of the total amount of bullion; also, of the minimum rate of interest charged by the Bank of England; also, of the total amount of bills discounted, &c., on the last day of each week from 1st January 1874 to 31st December 1874 (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 86, of session 1874) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return from Bank of England of Bank Notes held by Public, Notes held in Reserve, Rates of Exchange, Amount of Bullion, Minimum Rate of Interest, Amount of Bills discounted, Temporary Advances and Deposits; and Balances of Exchequer and London Bankers, 1874
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (121)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII.135, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 81.323.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|