Schemes, &c. requiring parliamentary sanction. Return of the acts under which departments are authorised to prepare and present to Parlialiament, charitable, educational, and other schemes, and prison or other rules, requiring parliamentary sanction, giving in each case the name and date of the acts, the name of the department, and the number of days after which, if not objected to, such schemes and other matters come into operation, stating in each case the practice as to the reckoning of the days during which they are required to lie upon the table of either House of Parliament [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Acts under which Depts. prepare and present to Parliament Schemes or Rules requiring Parliamentary Sanction
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1878-79] ; (201)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIX.299, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 85.456.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|