Houses of Parliament (signal lights). Copy of report made by Mr. Douglass (engineer of the corporation of the Trinity House) to Her Majesty's office of works, on the comparative merits of the signal lights used on the clock tower of the Houses of Parliament during the session of 1873 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report by Engineer of Trinity House to Office of Works, on Comparative Merits of Signal Lights used on Clock Tower of Houses of Parliament, 1873
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (103)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI.863, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 80.444.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|