Naval expenditure. Copy of a report by Sir Spencer Robinson, controller of the navy, dated 14 February 1870, and headed "review of naval expenditure with reference to dockyard wages and contract ships." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report by Sir S. Robinson, Controller of Navy, February 1870 ("Review of Naval Expenditure with reference to Dockyard Wages and Contract Ships")
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (109)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVIII.481, 22 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (22 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 80.326.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|