Report by Admiral George Elliot and Rear-Admiral A. P. Ryder, members of the committee appointed by the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty to examine the designs upon which ships of war have recently been constructed, dissenting from the report of the committee [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report by Admiral G. Elliot and Rear-Admiral A.P. Ryder, Members of Committee on Designs for Ships-of-War, dissenting from Report of Committee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; [C.489]
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (67 p.: Table/Plate/Handwritten).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV.583, 67 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (67 p.: Table/Plate/Handwritten). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 78.118-119.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|