Endowed schools (address). A bill to enlarge the time within which an address by either House of Parliament against certain schemes made under the Endowed Schools Act, 1869, may be presented to Her Majesty [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to enlarge Time within which Address by either House of Parliament against Schemes under Endowed Schools Act, 1869, may be presented to H.M.
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (94)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I.527, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 79.6.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|