Revenue. Returns of all taxes and imposts from which the imperial revenue of the United Kingdom was raised, together with the gross revenue in the year ending 31 March 1875, with the cost or charge for collecting the same under each head, these respective charges being deducted, and leaving the net amount of revenue; and, the aggregate revenue collected in each of the eight previous years; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Rates of Taxes and Imposts from which Imperial Revenue of United Kingdom was raised, 1874-75
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (391)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII.685, 20 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 81.329.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|