Civil services and revenue departments. Appropriation accounts, 1875-76. Appropriation accounts of the sums granted by Parliament for civil services, classes I. to VII., the purchase money of the shares which belonged to the Khedive of Egypt in the Suez Canal, and expenses attendant thereon, and the revenue departments (including the Post Office packet and telegraph services), for the year ended 31st March 1876; together with the reports of the comptroller and auditor general thereon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Appropriation Accounts of Sums granted by Parliament for Civil Services and Revenue Depts., 1875-76 (Purchase Money of Shares which belonged to Khedive of Egypt in Suez Canal)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (18)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (396 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII.1, 396 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (396 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 83.453-457.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|