Income tax. Returns showing the number of persons charged to the income tax in Great Britain, for the years ending 5 April 1868, 1869, 1870, 1871, and 1872, under schedule (D.), distinguishing the number charged in each class; also, the net amount of property and income tax for the same years, classed under the several schedules; and, similar return for Ireland (in continuation of parliamentary paper, no. 460, of session 1868) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Persons charged to Income Tax under Schedules (D.) and (E.), 1868-72
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (397)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX.295, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 79.340.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|