Cattle, &c (United Kingdom). Return to an order of the honourable the House of Commons, dated 15 August 1878;-for, return of quantities and values of imports of the undermentioned articles in each year from 1858 to 1877, in several groups [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Live Cattle and Sheep in United Kingdom, 1866-77; Quantity of Dead Meat, Bacon, Hams, Salt Meat, Butter and Cheese imported; Average Prices of Beef, Mutton, Lamb and Veal in Metropolitan Market; Acreage under Corn, Green Crops and Permanent Pasture; Average Gazette Prices of British Wheat, Barley and Oats, and Quantities imported, 1858-77
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (273)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.65, pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource ( p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 85.538.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|