County court jurisdiction. (no. 3.) A bill to extend the jurisdiction of the county court, and to facilitate the transfer of actions to and from the county court and the High Court of Justice; and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to extend Jurisdiction of County Court, and to facilitate Transfer of Actions to and from County Court and High Court of Justice
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (239)
- Government document
1 online resource (7 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I.527, 7 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (7 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 84.6.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|