Rule of the road at sea. Copy of certain correspondence between the Board of Trade and other departments, from 1850 to 1866, respecting the settlement of the rule of the road at sea, and the lights to be carried by ships [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence respecting Settlement of Rule of Road at Sea and Lights to be carried by Ships, 1850-66
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (240)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (66 p.: Table/Plate).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.273, 66 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (66 p.: Table/Plate). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 77.556-557.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|