Inhabited house duty and income tax (Liverpool). Return of the number and amount of assessments which have been increased in the parliamentary borough of Liverpool for inhabited house duty and income tax, schedules A. and D., for the year 1871-2 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Assessments increased in Parliamentary Borough of Liverpool for Inhabited House Duty and Income Tax, 1871-72
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (397)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVI.261, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 78.307.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|