H.M.S. "Agincourt." Minute by the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty on the proceedings of the Court-Martial held at Devonport, to inquire into the circumstances under which H.M.S. "Agincourt" was stranded on the Pearl Rock, while proceeding out of Gibraltar Bay on 1st July, 1871 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Minute by Admiralty, on Proceedings of Court Martial at Devonport to inquire into Circumstances under which H.M.S. Agincourt was stranded on Pearl Rock, out of Gibraltar Bay, July 1871
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.444]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII.653, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 77.389.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|