Legal Departments Commission. Minutes of evidence taken by the commissioners appointed to inquire into the administrative departments of the courts of justice during their sittings, in London, in 1873 and 1874, with index, analyses, and appendices [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Royal Com. to inquire into Administrative Depts. of Courts of Justice, Minutes of Evidence, Analyses, Appendices, Index
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; [C.1245]
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (577 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXX.163, 577 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (577 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 81.229-235.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|