Ramsgate Harbour. Copy of report of a committee requested by the President of the Board of Trade to enquire into the management of Ramsgate Harbour and its property; together with correspondence thereon, and on the present income and expenditure of the harbour [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report of Committee to inquire into Management of Ramsgate Harbour and Property; Correspondence on Income and Expenditure of Harbour
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (97)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXIII.615, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 83.585.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|