Taxes and imposts (colonies). Further return. Return of the rates of all taxes and imposts from which the revenues of the several colonies of the British Empire were raised, together with the gross amount yielded by each tax or impost, showing the total gross revenue for each colony in the year 1868, or the last financial year for which the same can be obtained; &c. (Further as relates to the dominion of Canada, in continuation of House of Commons Papers, no. 247, of 1872, and no. 354, of 1874.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Rates of Taxes and Imposts of Colonies of British Empire, 1870-71 (Dominion of Canada)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (32)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI.973, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 81.402-403.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|