The bravo of Venice : a romance / Translated from the German by M. G. Lewis.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Abällino, der Grosse Bandit. 1805
- London : Printed by D. N. Shury for J. F. Hughes, 1805.
viii, 340,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- 19th century
- "Everything that relates to Monaldeschi [a personage who does not exist in the German romance] and the whole of the concluding chapter [with the exception of a very few sentences] have been added by [the translator]": Advertisement, p. [iii].
Translation of Abällino, der Grosse Bandit.
Errata: p.  at end.
Publisher's advertisement: p.  at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Fenwick, Sarah (autograph)
Mendenhall, John C. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- English novel, 1770-1829, 1805:75
Block, A. Engl. novel (1961 ed.), p.258
- Lewis, M. G. (Matthew Gregory), 1775-1818.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|