Civil Contingencies Fund. 1870-71. Accounts showing, 1. The receipts and payments in connection with the fund in the year ended 31 March 1871; 2. The distribution of the capital of the fund at the commencement and close of the year; and, 3. The total outstanding balances on the old account of the vote for civil contingencies on 31 March 1870, and the disposal of those balances up to 31 March 1871; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Receipts and Payments, Distribution of Capital and Outstanding Balances on Civil Contingencies Fund, 1870-71
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (83)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (15 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVI.127, 15 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (15 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 78.306.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|