Edgar Huntly, or, Memoirs of a sleep-walker / by the author of Arthur Mervyn, Wieland, --Ormond, &c.
- Other Title:
- Edgar Huntly
Memoirs of a sleep-walker
- Philadelphia : Printed by H. Maxwell ..., and sold by Thomas Dobson, Asbury Dickins, and the principal booksellers, 1799.
3 v. ; 19 cm. (12mo)
- Introduction signed: C.B.B.
- Local notes:
- Copy 1, Vol. 3: 2nd ed., 1st issue. Dated 1799. Added at end, and paged -48, is the "Death of Cicero, a Fragment."
Copy 2, v. 3 is dated 1800; is a reissue of the 1799 edition.
Imperfect: v. 2, p. 1-2 (title-page) wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Willis, Elizabeth (autograph) (copy 1)
Singer, Jacob (donor) (copy 1)
Read, Walter N. (donor) (copy 2)
Wotherspoon, Thomas (autograph) (copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 35244
BAL 1499 (vol. 1-2)
BAL 1500 (vol. 3)
Wright, L.H. Amer. fiction, 1774-1850 (2nd ed.), 420
- Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
- Death of Cicero.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|