Naval savings banks. Account of deposits in naval savings banks, and the payments thereof, and of interest thereon; of all investments under "the Naval Savings Bank Act, 1866"; and the application of the interest or dividends accruing in respect thereof; and of the proceeds of any sale of any stocks, annuities, or securities, during the financial year 1870-71 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Deposits in Naval Savings Banks, 1870-71
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (124)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX.537, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 78.338.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|