Beer licenses. Return of the number of new certificates or licenses granted by justices for the sale of beer not to be consumed on the premises, for the years 1872, 1873, and 1874; and, of the number of additional licenses granted by the justices for consumption on the premises during the same years [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of new Certificates or Licences granted by Justices for Sale of Beer, 1872-74
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (362)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.1, 24 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (24 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 82.527.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|