Crown Office Act, 1877. Copies of rules made by Her Majesty by order in council, and by Committee of Council [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Rules by H.M. by Order in Council and Committee of Council, under Crown Office Act, 1877
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (87)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIII.177, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 84.493.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|