Education (Scotland). Return of the names of the school boards in certain parts of Scotland to which the circular of the Education Department regarding instruction in the Gaelic language, dated 17 May 1876, was addressed; together with the replies from the boards [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Names of School Boards in Scotland to which Circular of Education Dept. regarding Instruction in Gaelic Language, May 1876, was addressed
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (99)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVII.803, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 83.536.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|