Irish society. Return of the receipts and expenditure of the honourable the Irish Society from 9 February 1875 to 7 February 1876, as presented to the Court of Common Council of the city of London. Return from the honourable the Irish Society of London of the detailed particulars of the total receipts of such society in each year for the years 1866 to 1875, included in the column "total receipts" in the return presented to the House of Commons, and ordered to be printed on 11 February last [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statement of Receipts and Expenditure of Irish Society, February1875-76
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (73)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LX.671, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 82.469-4700.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|