Mortality (general and infant). Returns of general annual average death rate, all ages and causes, in England and Wales, per million of population during certain periods; of proportion of deaths among infants under one year per million of births, and among children between one and five years per million of deaths (all ages and causes), in England and Wales, during the years 1847 and 1877 respectively, from each of eight specified causes; and, of annual average proportion of deaths from small pox at all ages per million of population, and of children under five years to total, during the periods 1847 to 1853, and 1868 and 1877 inclusive, respectively; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of General Annual Average Death Rate in England and Wales per Million of Population
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (76)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVI.641, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 86.424.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|