Justices' clerks. Return of the number of justices' clerks who are paid by salary instead of fees in the four counties not included in the return ordered 13 February 1871, viz., Northumberland, Warwick, Flint, and Glamorgan; and, also in the county of Leicester, erroneously included as paying by fees, and not by salary, in the return of 1866 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Justices' Clerks paid by Salary instead of Fees in Northampton, Northumberland, Surrey, Leicester, Warwick, Flint and Glamorgan
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (500)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII.15, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 77.526.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|