Metropolitan Buildings Act Amendment. A bill to amend the act of the seventh and eighth years of Victoria, chapter eighty-four, being "an act for re"gulating the construction and the "use of buildings in the Metropolis "and its neighbourhood," so far as it relates to the slaughtering of cattle and sheep [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Act for regulating Construction and Use of Buildings in Metropolis as relates to Slaughtering of Cattle and Sheep
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (54)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III.139, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 79.15.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|