Peace Preservation (Ireland) Act (searches). Return of the number of searches made during the past two years in the county Westmeath, under section 15 of the Peace Preservation Act, and the results of such searches; and, of the number of persons arrested for being out of their houses at prohibited hours, and what was done with them [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Searches in County Westmeath, under Peace Preservation Act, 1871-72
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (321)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIV.403, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 79.479.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|