Bank of England. Copy of applications made by the first Lord of the Treasury and the Chancellor of the Exchequer to the Governor and Deputy Governor of the Bank of England, for advances to government, authorised by Parliament, from 5 January 1873 to 5 January 1874 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Applications by First Lord of Treasury and Chancellor of Exchequer to Bank of England for Advances to Government authorised by Parliament, 1873
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (58)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXV.127, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 80.295.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|