Edinburgh annuity tax. Return showing the total sum received from persons in arrear of the Edinburgh annuity tax since the passing of the "Annuity Tax Abolition Act, 1860," and the amount of expenses recovered in any prosecution for the sums received; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums received from Persons in Arrear of Edinburgh Annuity Tax since Annuity Tax Abolition Act, 1860
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (205)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX.323, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 78.429.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|