Irish Church Act (commutation). Return of the number, names, and present residences or livings of clergymen and ecclesiastics, of whatever grade, in the Irish Church, who, up to the end of July 1874, have, under the Irish Church Act, commuted; stating the annual value of their livings, and the amount of commutation agreed on [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Clergymen and Ecclesiastics in Irish Church commuted under Irish Church Act
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (52)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (52 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII.417, 52 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (52 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 81.449.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|