Army (courts Martial, &c.). Return (A.) Of the number of general, garrison or district, and regimental or detachment courts martial held on men belonging to each regiment of cavalry, battalion of infantry, battery of artillery, and company of engineers, in each of the three years ending 31 December 1876; (B.) Of the number of desertions from each regiment of cavalry, battalion of infantry, battery of artillery, and company of engineers, in each of the three years ending 31 December 1876, and of the number of men tried for desertion in said period [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Courts Martial on Men belonging to Regiments of Cavalry, Infantry, Artillery and Engineers, 1874-76; Number of Desertions from each Regiment
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (298)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L.683, 20 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 83.392.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|