General valuation officers (Ireland). Return of the names of all officers either dismissed or removed from the general valuation service of Ireland, from 1 January 1869 to 1 January 1871, together with a statement of their length of service; whether they were discontinued at any time; and, if so, for how long; salary when removed; and superannuation allowance, if any [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Names of Officers dismissed or removed from General Valuation Service of Ireland, 1869-70
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (191)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVII.881, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 77.343.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|